PT Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia - Manulife Indonesia offers the most comprehensive products and services in the Indonesian financial services industry through life insurance and employee benefits from PT Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia and through mutual funds and asset management services from PT Manulife Aset Manajemen Indonesia. In managing offshore investments, Manulife Indonesia works with Manulife Asset Management Asia to leverage its extensive experience in managing international assets. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia operates through a network of marketing offices in 24 cities across the country, supported by more than 10,000 employees and professional agents and has approximately 1.7 million in-force customer contracts. PT Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Project (Real Estate) - Assistant Manager-1300442
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, preferably major in engineering (civil), architecture or equivalent
- Having minimum 2 years working experience in related field is required for this position
- Excellence communication in English
- Strong character and professional in handling contractors
- Excellence analytical thinking and problem solving
- Excellence planning and cost budgeting
- Min Bachelor Degree from any Major
- Min 2 years experience in same role
- Experience as salesperson: banking and/or insurance
- Experience as trainer
- Has min Professional qualification (advantage for Waperd, AAJI/LOMA, CFP)
- Computer skill (MS Office), intermediate proficiency in using Power Point Excel and Word
Cooperate with Bank Partner make a promotion, recommendation and distribution product insurance to customer bank. Make a presentation about product insurance and handle all administration related with insurance product.
- Have a good communication skill
- Target Oriented
- Good in Microsoft Office (word & excel)
- Will be placed in Jabodetabek
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encourage to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.