PT Medco Energi International Tbk - MedcoEnergi is the first Indonesian company operating in the oil & gas exploration and production business listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange since 1994. Now, MedcoEnergi has transformed itself from local company to become an energy company operating in Indonesia and overseas, with focus on Oil and Gas, power generation and renewable fuels.
June 1980, MedcoEnergi was founded by a young local Indonesian entrepreneur, Mr. Arifin Panigoro. Working in association with his partner, Mr. Hertriono Kartowisastro (currently the President Director of PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk.), he started the oil and gas drilling services.
Our oil and gas exploration and production activities began when MedcoEnergi acquired Tesoro’s exploration and production contracts in East Kalimantan (TAC and PSC) in 1992 and 100% shares of PT Stanvac Indonesia from Exxon and Mobil Oil in 1995. Furthermore, along with the entrance of Mr. John Sadrak Karamoy in 1992. PT Medco Energi International Tbk is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Senior Manager of Drilling (Rec-SMDR)
- Responsible for all drilling activities in operated assets comprising engineering, operations and drilling support.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Experience 20 years in drilling and related
- Asia experiences an advantage
- Indonesian Nationality is preferred
- A degree (S1) in chemical engineering with IP/Grade above 3 from local reputable university
- Having min 2 years working experience as process engineer/ mechanical engineer/ electrical engineer in oil& gas industry.
- Familiar with oil and gas industry
- Good communication in Indonesia and English both written and spoken
- Achievement driven, Self-integrity, Leadership, and Innovative
- A good team player
- Hold minimum bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university, preferably with majoring in Information Systems/IT/Engineering/Finance/Business Admin
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in programming or related position
- Having knowledge of SAP/BPM/Business Application
- Having knowledge of Project Management
- Having knowledge of Business Process (FI/CO/MM/PM/HR)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong working relationship with Customers, Key Users, Technical Team & Process Owner
- Good interpersonal skills and working attitude
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking
- Fast learner and have a good team work