PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk (previously known as Bank NISP) is the fourth oldest bank in Indonesia, established on April 4, 1941 in Bandung under the name of NV Nederlandsch Indische Spaar En Deposito Bank.
Bank OCBC NISP has since evolved into a solid and reliable bank, catering mainly to the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) segment. It officially became a commercial bank in 1967, a licensed foreign exchange bank in 1990, and a publicly listed bank on the Indonesian Stock Exchange in 1994.
In the late nineties, Bank OCBC NISP successfully weathered the Asian financial crisis and subsequent collapse of the banking sector in Indonesia, without government support in forms of Government recapitalization bonds. Bank OCBC NISP was in fact, one of the banks in the country to resume large-scale lending immediately after the crisis. This initiative enabled the Bank to record robust growth.
With the support from OCBC Bank-Singapore, Bank OCBC NISP has set ambitious program to enhance its infrastructure, including human resources, information technology and branch network. This initiative partly compelled the movement of the Bank’s headquarter to OCBC NISP Tower in the center of Jakarta, which allowed Bank OCBC NISP to have direct access to the heart of businesses in Indonesia. PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Min high school graduates (any discipline) or equivalent
- Maximum age 23 years
- Rank 1-10 in the last semester of high school / have average grades / diploma 7.5
- Have integrity, conscientious, spirited service, and have a willingness to learn
- Look attractive with a minimum height of 157 cm
- Placement: Jabotabek
- Providing service to customers through service in branches and providing information related products, and banking services with an aim to serve, nurture and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- Minimum education D3 or S1 all majors
- Maximum age 25 years
- Look attractive, minimum height 157 cm
- Fresh graduate or experience as a teller maximum 1 year
- Have good communication willingness, service oriented
- Elicit requirements using some methods to deliver Business Requirement Document.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language , provide use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into detail.
- Degree in Banking or Information Systems-related field with at least 1 - 5 years’ relevant experience in business analysis and project management.
- Prior experience managing Consumer Banking Systems essential.
- Knowledge of consumer products, business processes and the processing systems preferred.
- Knowledge in Consumer Banking Products such as Liabities, Wealth, eChannel.
- Prior business analysis experience of interfacing between IT Teams and end Users, and translating / documenting business requirements into documents that can be used by IT Teams for development of systems solutions.
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.