Indosat was established as an integrated Indonesian telecommunications network and service provider. Together with its subsidiaries PT Indosat Mega Media (IM2) and PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta, Indosat provides fixed data or Multimedia, Intranet & Data Communication services such as IPVPN, leased line and internet services. Indosat pioneered the introduction of wireless broadband services using 3.5G with HSDPA technology to Indonesia and successfully attained a dual listing for its shares in 1994. Today the Company’s Ordinary Shares are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX:ISAT) with American Depository Shares also listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:IIT). Indosat is the second largest cellular operator in the country with more than 55 million subscribers.
Indonesia's large population, around 257 million inhabitants (on 2012), is the fourth most populous country in the world and continuous economic growth has led to increasing demand of telecommunications services. Since our establishment in November 20, 1967, Indosat has developed its people to reflect excellence in the industry and as a company that is a place to develop your professional career.
We have won hundreds of prestigious awards for excellence in various categories, such as the Most Admired Company in Indonesia, Quality of Corporate Governance, Product Innovation, Customer Service, Human Resources Development, as well as Corporate Social Responsibility. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
VAC3246 - Manager Data & Reporting (Group Revenue Assurance)
- To lead and monitor providing data source and reference feeding to support RA system tools and activity
- To lead and provide data trending/data profiling that need in all Group Revenue Assurance activity
- To highlighted and recommend the anomaly issue of data trending/profile to related Division in Group Revenue Assurance
- Responsible to manage and consolidate all adhoc and routine report in Group Revenue Assurance
- As SPOC in report submission and coordination to other Unit/External Group Revenue Assurance
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring in Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Statistics
- Have experience in telecommunication industry, preferably with a GSM network operator, managing Fraud Management operations, minimum 5 years
- Have experience in using Fraud Management System and Test Call Generators
- Have experience with database administration, SQL and/or stored procedures, system administrator (Unix, Windows)
- Have understanding on Security Protocols is preferable
- English skills (writing and verbal)
- Actively involved in any new project activity in relation to new product design and testing in stage of pre-launch and post-launch, during change in architecture, design and integration of network/IT systems, and any change of system or process in the revenue chain.
- Initiate regular checks to monitor any weakness in the control points, system or process that may result in leakage and make recommendation for process change, etc.
- Represent Group Revenue Assurance in all new product launch, system implementations, patch management, upgrades, etc.
- Design and develop any required changes to effectively implement, preventive actions and ensure the process execution.
- Work as a technical SPOC & SME support for Group Revenue Assurance.
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring in Information Technology
- Have experience in telecommunication industry, managing Control and Development - Revenue Assurance, minimum 5 years
- Have deep understanding of E2E revenue chain in Telecommunication Industry from RA's point of view
- Have knowledge of architecture, system, and integration of OSS/BSS
- English skills (writing and verbal)