PT Motor Image Indonesia (Subaru) - Driving Subaru's All Wheel Drive Technology in the region is Motor Image. This wholly owned subsidiary of Tan Chong International Limited (TCIL), a group listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, engages in automotive, commercial, manufacturing, trading and property investment businesses.
Motor Image introduced Subaru in Singapore more than ten years ago. The company has since set up offices in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam to let more people in the region discover and enjoy the difference of driving a Subaru.
With the niche All-Wheel Drive market becoming more popular in Asia, Motor Image continues to satisfy the growing number of Subaru enthusiasts by bringing in the latest models while delivering a consistent high level of service to give drivers total confidence. PT Motor Image Indonesia (Subaru) currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Spare Part Center Manager
- Experience as head warehouse/logistic for automotive min 4 years.
- Knowledge with inventory, forecasting and analysis stock.
- Fluent in both oral & written English
- Under pressure
- Drive license A.
- Familiar with MS Office and Internet.
- Experience as leader to manage parts division and dealer automotive (car), responsible for pasts team and doing training, target oriented.
- Female / Male maximum age 28 years
- Education last D3/S1 majoring in Accounting, Taxation.
- Maximum of 2 years experience in the same field, open for fresh graduates
- Mastering Tax Brevet A & B
- Having the ability to report taxes (PPN, PPh 4 (2) 15, 21, 22, 23,25 & 26)
- Able to operate computer excel, words and e-SPT program
- Thorough, honest & able to work under pressure
- Male or Female, Max 35 years
- Min S1 Design
- Ad design experience preferred
- Knowing the basics of visual design / graphic either.
- Able to operate with both Microsoft applications, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, or Macromedia.
- Able to communicate well.
- South Jakarta area Placement
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Arrange Meeting for the with the clients.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Preparing Documents and meeting with clients.
- Managing diaries and making appointments.
- Other Secretarial & Administrative works
- Female, single, Max 30 years old
- Min D3 Secretary (Tarakanita graduates are preferred)
- Fresh Graduate or experience preferred
- Fluent in English
- Mastering Microsoft Office
- Placement south Jakarta