PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk (ITM) is a renowned Indonesian coal supplier for the world energy market. The company strives to set the highest standard in corporate governance as well as environmental, health and work safety compliance. All ITM activities are carried out in close cooperation with the local societies and other stakeholders. Since its establishment, ITM has been recognized as a leading producer of coal and has built a diversified customer base.
PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk as a public coal related Energy Company, seeking outstanding individuals to join our team to support our company growth:
HR Supervisor (Site Based)
- Adhere to the HR policies/programs/solutions.
- Ensure employee relocation within organization is done properly and within the given time frame.
- Ensure employee leave request at Trubaindo Coal Mining - Bharinto Ekatama's (TCM - BE) are managed effectively.
- Ensure employee movement within organization are managed effectively.
- Ensure employee treatment on on workplace accident at TCM - BE are administered effectively.
- Provide accurate HR TCM - BE report on related HR area in timely manner to support decision making according to DOA.
- Ensure response to specific HR inquiries on HR day to day operations and services.
- Ensure data integrity in the related HR system.
- Assist employees knowledge and skill development.
- Ensure regular competency assessment in TCM - BE.
- Ensure the data integrity of TCM - BE employee's data.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimal age is 25 - 30 year old.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Actively speaking and writing in English Language,
- Able to work in the pressure environment and tight deadline.
- Willingly to be stationed in the site area
- Roster available is 3 - 10 (three month in the field and 10 day off) or 6 - 2 (six weeks in the field and twelve days off)
- Good interpersonal and communications kill .
- Only shortlist candidates that will be processing.
- Daily job to assist procurement project department head as connected upon procurement project daily basis
- Has experienced and depth knowledge in making purchasing cost reports, cost savings and forecast of material
- Bid, RFP, RFQ, and PO Management
- Daily expediting delivery supplier who supports in project
- Monthly project procurement report
- Visit on regular basis to project site and project office transit to handle administration matter
- Bachelor's degree in Mining or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Minimum 5 years experienced in related fields
- Good written, verbal communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Highly self motivated and strong analytical skills
- Strong report procurement utilization of Microsoft office including are Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Project is preferred
- Creative, self starter, team player and having self integrity
- The incumbent must have experienced minimum 4 years in mining company
- To lead the team of support geologists in the TDS Balikpapan Office, and develop their capabilities.
- To provide geological input to all the Indonesian Mine Master Plans.
- To participate in regular mine operation reviews & review/comment on geological data & models.
- To provide geological support to mine sites, as required, with data collection and modeling.
- To provide input to geological software selection & geological SOPs.
- To provide support to Indonesian projects & BD as required.
- To participate in annual audit of Indonesian coal resources & reserves.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Geology Engineering
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in Mining or Consultants Mining company as Geo technical minimal as Dept Head level is a must
- Depth Knowledge about Geologist application is required
- Actively spoken and written in English language
- Good communication skill is a must
- Willingly to travel from site to site intensively
- For placement at Balikpapan Office
For detailed information & more jobs at ITM, please refer official source following link below.