PT Panin Life is a life insurance company, member of Panin Group. Since 1974, Panin Group has been serving the Indonesian society in financial service businesses including banking, life insurance, general insurance, securities, and multi finance.
Through its innovative products, Panin Life provides a wide range of life insurance protection & investment programs, including sharia products, to fulfill every individual and corporate needs.
In order to serve the wide range of customers, Panin Life provides sales offices and customer services throughout main cities of Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan and Sulawesi Islands. In an effort to reach out and serve every market segment, Panin Life also builds partnership with several leading financial institutions.
Panin Life has been trusted by Indonesian society since decades, because of its very good reputation in quick and professional claim payment, and also in providing trustworthy services and protections. we are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Basic Accounting/Bookkeeping/Accounts Executive or equivalent.
- Well familiar with Ms. Office (esp. Ms. Excel)
- 1 Contract position(s) available.
- Female, single, max. 25 years old
- Min. Diploma Degree from any major (Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply)
- High motivation
- Fast learner
- Experienced in handling customers will be an advantage
- Good communication skill
- Strong team work
- Working hours : 08.30 AM – 05.30 PM (Saturday, Sunday & all red calendar days off)
- Outsourcing Contract Based employee
- Prepare policy data for liability calculation
- Conduct liability calculation and report analysis on liability
- Conduct experience study (Mortality, Expenses, Lapses, etc.) for all products
- Manage documentations for each liability documents both for internal and external policy
- Assist and provide actuarial service to related departments
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university in Mathematics, Statistics, or related area
- Possess min. 3 years of experience in Actuarial Pricing
- Had passed min. 4 PAI exams
- Good understanding in Ms. Excel, and any actuarial tools (Prophet) is an advantage
- Good command in English, both oral and written
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Hard worker, good team work, and eager to learn
- Positive attitude with high integrity and commitment to deliver the results
- Prepare and maintain investment related bank reconciliation
- Check and follow up monthly bank reconciliation result performed by consultant
- Prepare and maintain monthly receivable & payable listing
- Bank receipt and bank disbursement Journal
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting from recognized university
- Fresh graduates or max. 1 year experience in accounting field, preferably from insurance industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel &Word)
- Good command in English both oral and written
- High level of integrity, commitment, and positive attitude with high commitment to deliver the result
- Perform audit function both in operation and sales areas in Head Office and Branches
- Perform audit assignment to accomplish Annual Audit Plan
- Assist in providing value-added recommendations that enhance internal control systems.
- Perform prompt and effective communication of audit results
- Ensure the audit recommendations are properly implemented on timely manner
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting / Management from reputable university
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in auditing in Life Insurance / Financial Services company
- Good understanding in auditing concept, system and procedure
- Good communication including in written reports and presentation towards all level
- Strong Analytical Thinking, Independent and Proactive
- Willing to visit Branches
- Possess good computer skill i,e, Microsoft Office applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Visio)
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- High level of integrity, honest, detail oriented, and easy to adapt within new environment