PT INTI (Persero) - Headquartered in Bandung with 695 permanent employees (the position in March 2009), PT INTI (Telecommunications Industry Indonesia) has been acting in the telecommunications business for 35 years. INTI major customers include "THE BIG FOUR" telecommunications operator in Indonesia, Telkom, Indosat, Telkomsel and XL.
Since the development trend of convergence between telecommunications technology and information technology (IT), INTI has made changes to the business orientation of the original pure-based manufacturing-based industry into a systemic solution, particularly in the field of information and communication systems and technology integration.
Over the last two years INTI handling solutions and fixed and mobile network services as well as developing products such as IP PBX, NMS (Network Management System), Slims (Subscriber Line Maintenance System), NGN Server, VMS (Video Messaging System), GPA (Tool SNMP-based Monitoring and Control), Interface Monitoring System for CDMA networks, and Detection and Warning Systems for Natural Disaster (Disaster Forecasting and Warning System).
Entering 2009, PT INTI began looking for business opportunities in the IT industry, including the possibility to join in the effort to realize a dream and one of Indonesia's biggest challenge today, which makes cheap notebook computers. It is a big challenge for INTI.
PT INTI (Persero) is a state-owned company engaged in the engineering, integration, production, construction and supply of the Telecommunications and Information Technology based in Bandung West Java provides an opportunity to join as:
- Support the implementation of the recruitment of new employees
- Assessing employee
- Employee development plans
- Minimal S1 Psychology
- Willing to be placed and working full time in Bandung
- Willing to sign a cooperation contract to a maximum of 2 years, and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Having good communication skills
- Experienced 3-5 years
- Preferably have experience in the areas of recruitment and selection assessment or training and development
- Preferred ready to work as of 15 March 2013