PT Elnusa Tbk - Elnusa aspires to delivering services that comprehensive and more importantly – first class in quality. In a nutshell, we are the partner for the success of our stakeholders today and in the future to come. Elnusa holding along with the subsidiaries, the management ranks, and the entire staff successfully made it to the end of the tension. Leveraging our proven credo of clean, respectful, and synergy, as well as our field-tested knowledge bank, experienced engineers and analysts, and industry-standard business practices, Elnusa has again proven its competency as a principal contender in the oil & gas business. Currently, Elnusa consists of 9 subsidiaries and 2 unit business non-consolidation. It has redefined itself as a strategic entrepreneur in the oil & gas business that delivers consistent value-added benefits to shareholders, business partners, the government, and the people of Indonesia. That is a radical change of role – from merely a service provider for Pertamina and production-sharing contractors to an active, influential participant in the industry.
PT Elnusa Tbk currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
INVESTOR RELATION ANALYST
Create external forum to disseminate corporate's strategy, performance, and accelerate image to domestic and regional sector:
- Public Expose
- Corporate road Show
- daily trading update
- quarterly fundamental analysis
- Research report
- Press release
- Analyst meeting
- One on One Meeting
- Operational workshop for analyst
- Site visit for analyst
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.