PT Sapta Reksa Utama provides maintenance services, EPC services and operation supports for petrochemical, oil & gas and mining plants in Indonesia. We need experienced and qualified employees. We invite all prospective candidates to join our team and fulfill your dreams with us.
We need a lot of manpower to work in the company of oil and gas, scope of work maintenance, construction buildings, for those who want a career you can join it to the meet the requirements
- Coordinating, directing, and controlling all activities of the Project Management Division in a professional,efficient and effecive, especially in the task of planning and coordination control of projects, including the provision of manual systems and pocedures and project twork plan and coordinate the implementation of project control systems.
- Coordinating, directing and controlling all activities assist Project Planning and Control in a professional, efficient and effective, both in the home office or in the project, Including cost control,planning and schedule control, material control and predict the needs of Project Planning & Control Engineer, and enhance the capabilities and expertise of Project Planning & Control Engineer.
- To plan and implement projects Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) which is the main scope of work performed by PT.Sapta Reksa Utama, then created a strong team in the project plan monitor and control the project so a so achieve the goals or objectives of the project.
- University Degree in relevant Engineering or Management, preferably in appropriate job title
- Diploma/ Technic school in relevant , preferably in appropriate job title
- Experienced working in Oil and Gas or Power Plants
- Skilled in Microsoft office application
2. Construction Manager
3. Progress Scheduler
4. Project Control
5. Civil Supervisor
6. HSE Officer
8. Estimator Civil & Piping
9. Quality Management Strategic
10. Quality Control
If you meet the application requirements, please send application and resume and certificates and recent photograph to email: firstname.lastname@example.org