PT Prudential Life Assurance (Prudential Indonesia) is a subsidiary of Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group from the United Kingdom that has more than £309 billion (Rp. 4,198 trillion) of assets under management (as at 30 June 2010). Combining Prudential's global experience in life insurance for more than 160 years with knowledge of local customs and businesses, Prudential Indonesia is committed to develop its business in Indonesia.
Since launching our first unit-linked (life insurance combined with investments) product in 1999, Prudential Indonesia has been a market leader of this particular product in Indonesia. Prudential Indonesia also offers a variety of products and services that are designed to fit and accommodate the needs of its customers.
As at 30 June 2010, Prudential Indonesia has 7 sales offices (in Jakarta, Medan, Surabaya, Bandung, Batam, Denpasar and Semarang) and 208 agency offices (throughout many parts of Indonesia including, Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Batam and Bali). Prudential Indonesia has a network of more than 61,000 agents, serving more than 1,000,000 customers.
Contact Centre - Staff
- Receive and follow up inquires from customers.
- Bachelor degree in any major. Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply. Ability to speak Mandarin is an advantage.
Medan (Sumatera Utara), Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
- Responsible for assuring the compliance of all sales activities, internal regulations, policies and procedures towards all relevant laws, regulations, codes of practice and Prudential requirements, including the standard set by the Group.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with min. 2 years experience in accounting firm (audit), familiar with insurance regulation (preferable).
- Willing to place in the respective region (Surabaya & Medan).
- Dynamic, flexible, good communication skill, fast learner, decisive is required.
Jakarta, Semarang (Jawa Tengah)
- Responsible to provide training & education programs to agency forces (agents level) with the ultimate goals of improving productivity and quality.
- To implement the execution of Prudential Training & Education Programs as per company standard for all Agency Force, especially in the beginner to advance agent level as well as prospective agency leaders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Training & Development or equivalent. Job role in Training & Development or equivalent.
For more info about Prudential career please click Lowongan Kerja Prudential Life Assurance