PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia”s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
Technical Services Manager
Plan, develop, implement and improve asset management system, procedures and resources in order to support asset management projects in term of technical services expertise for optimizing company’s asset management targets.
- Min. Bachelor degree, preferably in engineering
- Min 5 years of experience in Asset Management Area
- Prepare to travel to remote locations
- Excellent communication both in English and Indonesian
- Strong capability / exposure in maintenance systems and process development
- Strong capability in asset strategy and life cycle management
- Outstanding analysis skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Control, monitor and liaise with Asset Managers to foster efficient asset management operations through competent Technical services skills and disciplines.
- Control, monitor and liaise with Asset manager in communicate ideas, systems, designs, procedures and standards in asset management operation to ensure the adherence of those new policies.
- Enhance and improve the existing operations and the development of new business opportunities or initiatives to provide contribution to Strategic Business Development.
- Estimate the cost, time, and resources required for installations, upgrades, and other technical services; prepare work orders and monitor the progress of work against estimates.
- Take ownership of AM Systems, develop a robust and relevant system to guide the AM Team s to achieve best practice and to support the business needs.
- Ensure effective management of Petrosea assets through the development of quality life cycle cost management systems and process.
- Ensure AM Planning Systems and process supports the business needs.
- Develop planning and engineering capability of the AM Group through effective team management, personnel development and graduate management.
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Provide leadership to control and supervise store personnel to ensure all activities in the warehouse/supply chain section, are comply with company’s policies/procedures and all processes and activities done effectively, efficiently with safe work practices, demand supply forecasting and detailed trend analysis to achieve costs effective and optimize stock holding, to achieve highest services level at the lowest costs.
- 7 years of experience in a warehousing environment within mining sector or at least 3 years at the supervisor level.
- Mechanical engineering background is more preferable.
- Familiar with computer & good knowledge of Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, ERP.
- Good in written & oral communication skills in English.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Exercises, directs, and ensures a safe work environment in the warehousing area at all times. To ensure all warehouse business work processes and activities are all done in safe works practices.
- Ensuring that all inventories are properly managed and that all inventory items are assigned to the correct line item when received or distributed. Accurate records are kept relating to materials movement and that adequate stock levels are maintained to meet operational needs.
- Calculates and plans daily and monthly ordering requirements of inventory stock items which include fuel reconciliation. Works closely with user departments to assure that inventory items reflect actual needs and are in accordance with standards and specification.
- Initiates routine replenishment stock process for inventory items to assure adequate quantities are on hand at all times, to maintain inventories at the lowest levels consistent with on-time deliveries. Maintains effective inventory accumulations and to prevent stock outs and unneeded surpluses.
- Ensure the urgency/ emergency requests are prioritise transports in a timely manner.
- Ensure goods are received in compliances with Petrosea procedures and Avantis processes.
- Control and monitor regular own transport and outside transport charter
- Lead, coach and manage subordinate including monitor, review and maintain their performance, provide a proper development and succession plan for them in order to maintain subordinate in attract, motive and retain.
Provide assistance to Corporate Communication Coordinator to implement company strategy for internal and external communications aimed at ensuring internal awareness and understanding of the corporate strategy and improving corporate reputation externally, public profile and client relationship.
- University Graduate; preferably Communication /visual communication/ Journalism/Economics or related field.
- At least two (2) years of proven professional experience working in communication or related activities.
- Excellent English and Indonesian skills-spoken, written and presentation.
- Proficient in using MS Office and Adobe In- design/Photoshop. Ability to develop clear concise accurate report summaries.
- Excellent business analysis skills and project management capabilities.
- General understanding of media and journalism, experience in copywriting, web design and other related form of business communication is a plus.
- Below the line Experience (Event Planning & Execution).
- Strong Background in Social Media Activation.
- Ability to coordinate own Efforts Such Thant They meet Business deadlines.
- May Require Local and overseas travel from time to time.
- Ability to work in team
- External Communications
- Internal communications
- Marketing/ Promotional services
To apply Lowongan Kerja Petrosea, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject for example: "Corporate Communications Officer" to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 29 October 2012. and View more Lowongan Kerja PT Petrosea Tbk