PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) opens opportunities for college graduates Strata-1, Diploma III and SMK to work together to develop the company.
- Indonesian citizens.
- Able-bodied as evidenced by submitting a doctor's note.
- Not tied to a bond with the agency / company.
- Willing to be placed in the working area of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam (NAD), North Sumatra, Riau and Riau Islands.
- Certified Tier One and a Diploma of Higher Education or accredited Private Higher minimum "B", a certified School of Vocational High School or Private.
- Program of study:
- Strata 1: Economic Management, Economics and Accounting, Legal, Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Nursing.
- Diploma: Accounting, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, management, Nautical Expert Level III (ANT III), Expert Level III Teknika (ATT III), Management, Transportation, Computer, and Statistics.
- SMK: Building, Electrical / Electrical, and Mechanical / Automotive.
- Maximum age 30 years for Clinicians, 27 for Strata 1 (including ANT III, ATT III and management); 25 years for D III and 21 years for SMK per January 1, 2013.
- GPA minimum 2.75 (scale of 4).
- Average of at least 7.00 UN value.
- Mastering English well.