PT Nestle Indonesia, Our company is a leading food Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our Company has for the past 145 years produces the best product with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to us by our consumers worldwide.
If you have the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoys facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join as our:
- Manage capital investment project for filling and packing machineries which part of Karawang Project.
- Ensure implementation and start up phases of capital investment projects on manufacturing site and also follow the project based on nestle standards
- Manage contacts with suppliers, technical support at Swiss head office
- Prepare specification and tender documents, review offers, selects suppliers, prepare implementation plans, manage installation, commissioning, training of staff and hand-over to operations team
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
- 4-6 years experience in capital investment projects development and implementation in food industry
- Experience and knowledge in factory operation and soft pack filling machines (VFFS, HFFS) and packing lines for powdered products.
- Ability to manage people, align and mobilize stakeholders.
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Controlling Genex and Capex
- Custodian of internal control process
- Responsible for Sales Profitability and Improvement Projects
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Related working experience with proven track record of at least 3 years
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Familiar with MS Excel, MS Power Point and SAP
- Willing to work on the field and mobile
- Holding a Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting or Finance
- Having 2 - 3 years in relevant job experience
- Preference for external/internal audit background with experience in leading a team and dealing with client/stakeholder
- Positive Attitude
- Result focus
- Proactive cooperation
- Impact & convince others
- Review the internal control, reliability and integrity of information
- Ensure alignment to local law, corp. policies and regulations compliance
- Review economical and efficient use of resources, and establish operational goals and objectives
- Participates in operational audit to all administrative and operational functions such Finance, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Costing, Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales, Human Resources, etc.
- Participate in conducting follow-ups audits to units that get less than satisfactory general impression
- Writes his/her audits points (findings)
- Presenting his/her audit findings to local management and management members (Board of Director)
- Responsible in conducting Job Evaluation, Salary Review, Mass Promotion, Head Count Planning and any kind of project related to Compensation Department
- Having at least 2 years minimum experience performing job evaluation and salary review. Preferably from consultancy
- Proficient in English both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Having good communication skill, good service orientation and result focus