Welcome to BP Indonesia! Here in Indonesia, our operations include exploration and production as well as refining and marketing activities in several locations across the country.
Headquartered in Jakarta, we are mostly involved in the liquefied natural gas (LNG) sector in Indonesia with the development and operatorship of Tangguh LNG, the country’s third major LNG hub located in Papua Barat. Through our joint venture with ENI in VICO Indonesia, which operates the Sanga-Sanga PSC in East Kalimantan, we also deliver gas to one of the largest LNG plants in the world, Bontang.
At the downstream, we are focusing on lubricants under the Castrol brand and the production of PTA (Purified Terephtalic Acid), a key raw material for the manufacturing of polyester fiber, through a joint venture with Mitsui operating as PT Amoco-Mitsui Indonesia (AMI).
Our workforce of nearly 700 people is 22% female and they hold various roles across our business. We are looking for the brightest and the best to help us run our businesses, and we welcome appropriately qualified applicants regardless of age, gender, disability, race, religious beliefs or sexual orientation. We want to attract the most talented and energetic nationals, provide them with training and support to grow and develop in their own unique way.
At BP, professionals and non graduates are people who join our organization with three or more years of relevant work experience.
BP has operated for over 35 years in lndonesia, a country home to over 210 million people. Today, we are one of its largest foreign investors with cumulative capital investment to date of over US$ 5 billion.
Our upstream business is looking for talented people who share our commitment to responsible energy and who are ready to make a difference.
Service Delivery Executive – Backbone & Operations
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree or relevant professional qualifications on Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of experience in Information Technology with focus in the area of service delivery or application support
- Experience in leading and managing a high performance teams in the area of service delivery, incident management, and continuous improvement
- Experience in leading and managing external parties providing IT Services or application support in the area of service delivery
- Experience in managing operation for SAP/Maximo service delivery
- Demonstrated strong customer relationship management experience and skills
- Financial Management skills (Foundation or Intermediate)
- Proven willingness to face challenging problems for resolution
- Proven ability to lead a team, share, escalates issues and encourages a speak-up environment
- Knowledgeable in BP’s business and their challenges
- Track records in managing Application Support organization (min 5 years)
- Track records in managing SAP/Maximo service team organization (min 2 years)
- Track records in understanding of IT Service Management methodology and ITIL, Operational Excellence, and the implementation on the operation (min 5 years)
- Track records and experience in business analysis
- Experience in leading and managing projects
- Bachelor degree in related disciplines
- Experience in implementation of large scale implementation programmes /system
- Working knowledge of OMS or similar, either functionally or with Region
- 10 years experience or more in Oil and Gas industry
- CI experience, preferably Learn-6-Sigma green or black belt
- Significant Experience in Business/Supporting Functions related roles
- Self motivated
- High integrity
- High "OneTeam" spirit and great team player
- High facilitation skill and high energy
- Excellent communication skill
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Industrial Technical or other discipline
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Warehousing, Distribution or Logistic Field
- Knowledge in Warehouse & Distribution Management
- Understanding budget implications and cost savings initiatives
- Proficiency of ERP system ( JDE , SAP, or Oracle ) and MS office
- Understand in importation process will be advantage
- Safety & Ethical conscious
- Good interpersonal & Analytical skills.
- Heavy coordination with cross-functional departments such as Integrated Supply Chain to ensure proper delivery of products.
- Must demonstrate ability to multi task and work in a fast pace environment with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication skills across broad network of contacts.
- Team working – supportive of team members
- Monitor and Maintains inventory control in accordance to corporate financial control policies
- Innovation : Keen to try new approaches and acquires new skills
- Wise Decision : Able to identify and solve non routine problems in own or related disciplines-
- Performance Bias - Overcomes obstacles and adapts approach to achieve outstanding results
- Business Awareness : Understand the basic indicators of commercial performance
- Leading people : Gives specific coaching, direction to others as to how to complete discrete, well – defined tasks and monitors performance.
- Partnership and Team working - Actively seeks out know-how and best practice, related to own area of contribution
All applications are treated in confidentiality. Only applications submitted through our website will be catered to:
Lowongan Kerja BP Indonesia or Lowongan Kerja BP